Triplets New Bedrooms

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 18:52:29 PDT

Shari just sent us pics of the triplets in their new Bedrooms.
Buddy has been working hard to get the basement finished.
The kids picked their own colors and Grandma made the curtains
and the quilts for each of them. Of course they have dream
catchers over each bed to filter out the bad dreams.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Bedrooms/New.html
Tiffanie has an all blue room and Tess choose Orange. Tim has
a Gold color on his walls. We bought the beds for them when we
went back to KC two months ago. Tiffanie was not happy at first
to learn she had a "sleigh" bed, She said - "I don't want a Santa
Sleigh Bed". We have sorta convinced her that it's a special
"Tiffanie Bed".
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons