Re: Balloons Over Our House

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 18:11:22 PDT

> A balloon organization was giving rides to emergency workers in honor
> of 9/11
> that's why they flew so many today. And the Sky is always surreal in
> New Mexico.
> Woody

Wow! These are incredible! When we first moved to Florida 18 years
ago, we had balloons fly over our house every weekend, just like in
these photos (at 6AM and 6PM every Sat. and Sunday)... then, as the
state got more populated, the balloons disappeared.... thanks for
bringing back (visually) such an absolutely beautiful memory!
ann

---