Balloons Over Our House

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 15:34:01 PDT

Balloons Over Our House:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Balloon/Backyard.html
        That's what we saw before we left for Santa Fe this morning.
So I shot a few pics before we drove off to the Flea Market. I had
hoped we would get a good view of the hot air balloons from our house
but I did not expect this great a show. We are a mile or so South of
the balloon park where they launch from. Today is just a small preview
because the International Balloon Festival does not start till October
2nd. Maybe we should charge admission after we get our patio in.
                                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703