Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Balloons Over Our House

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 15:34:01 PDT

Balloons Over Our House:
        That's what we saw before we left for Santa Fe this morning.
So I shot a few pics before we drove off to the Flea Market. I had
hoped we would get a good view of the hot air balloons from our house
but I did not expect this great a show. We are a mile or so South of
the balloon park where they launch from. Today is just a small preview
because the International Balloon Festival does not start till October
2nd. Maybe we should charge admission after we get our patio in.
                                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703