Re: pacing guides!...Ann

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 12:38:45 PDT

> We had about three weeks to complete the guides...and the guide covers
> the entire year.

Thanks, Carolyn
I can see how this would work, but to complete a different pacing guide
for each different class / subject in three weeks is a bit daunting.
But the good part is, that after doing it once - then all you would
have to do is revise it the next year. The first year at anything is
always the hardest. I'm going to give this a shot (not in 3 weeks,
tho).

ann

---