second grade suggestions

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 11:19:31 PDT

I'm realiziing that for my second grade classes I have been doing toned down third grade lessons. They're successful with them, and it works well, but I won't be able to do those lessons next year when they'd be even more successful. Who has tips on where second graders are as far as their skills and abilities, as well as any projects specifically designed for second graders? I seem to be able to distinguish the needs and abilities of my other grades, but second grade is not as clear to me. Thanks!

~ Kathleen