Still life suggestions for Middle school

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 10:17:33 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Maggie Tucker is enjoying her year long 8th grade
class. Right now she is working on a still life unit.
She sent me some ideas she gave them to expand their
thinking:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kenshading.htm
Click the Still Life extension on this lesson - or
scroll down.

If you would like more details on Maggie's lesson, let
me know. I will have her send some finished work, too.

Regards,

Judy Decker