Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: pacing guides!

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 08:02:11 PDT

Regarding the pacing guides, how far ahead do you have to do these? A
week, a month, a semester?
Personally, I think that it would be a great organizational tool for
most teachers - ONLY if they can be changed as you go (you know how we
NEED to change things on a day-to-day basis. These look like
curriculum maps, only more specific. I think that I will include a
pacing guide format in my curriculum toolkit....
thanks and peace
(waiting for Ivan, in Florida)