Re: how do you mark the tables?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 07:50:52 PDT

I have a lamenated square that is attached to the center of the table with
clear contact paper. I keep the table container on top of it so that
restricts the picking at it. The square has the table number in the center
and is separated into four smaller colored squares, one for each member of
the table. Each week a different color is posted and the person with that
color from each table gets to be the table helper for that day.

Leah