Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: drawing

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 07:34:54 PDT

Speaking of one line continuous contour drawings. . . I teach elementary, so
I'm always trying to think of solid ideas with clever display potential. I
thought it would be neat to do black pen continuous contour line drawings on
gray paper, then display them on red paper with white knobs at the bottom
like an etch-a-sketch.