Re: what do you keep at your tables?

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 07:11:57 PDT

On Sep 11, 2004, at 9:57 AM, artappeal wrote:
> I also now have tap-n-glue lids that cut down on students picking the
> dry glue off of glue bottles.

LOL. We count on that dried glue for our glue pickers. In fact, once
the office came up to the art department, frantically looking for glue
bottles for a student to pick the glue off of, as it was the only thing
that calmed him down. With some of our OC kids, it is the only thing
that will keep them quiet during an intro to a lesson.
Diane

---