Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Hurricane Frances in Pa.

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 17:48:06 PDT

Rains from the hurricane came to Western Pa. We had about 3" of rain yesterday and over night. We had a 2 hour delay today! because some of our roads were flooded. We are starting to dry out now. No rain predicted in the near future. That hurricane carried an amazing amount of rain with it!

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! ---