Re: line drawing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 06:39:40 PDT

I've had students do "crazy hair day" but I don't have pics.
I do have pics of drawings we did of the back of heads.
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/backofheads.html
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
Here is a link to the crazy hair lesson by Michael Austin,
a great teacher in Kansas.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/sixth/badhairday.html

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons