pacing guides!

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 18:53:36 PDT

Here is the web page with the pacing guides for the EOC classes in our
county...
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/hs/Downloads/pacingguides/Biology%20PG%208.04.
pdf
This is the one my principal gave me as an example to follow...

For the column "Chapter"...I substituted "P&E's"...also, under
"objective"...I copied and pasted from our NC Standard Course of
Study...mine has the description included with the number under
"Objective"...BECAUSE...when the principal was talking to me about it...he
said, when he observes our classes...he'll be asking for a description of
the Objective Number that we have listed...and I knew I wouldn't
remember...so I figured I'd go ahead and put mine in there.
Carolyn

> Oh God, another new edu fad. What is the format for this pacing guide??
> Is it like an outline for the whole year based on your standards??

---