Re: how do you mark the tables?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 18:01:24 PDT

My predecessor painted numbers on the tables. I hated that! so I started
hanging artist's pictures over the tables. I also put the names of the
artists on the tables (to cover up the painted numbers!) and cover them with
clear contact paper (I have the tables color coded as well--i.e., background
colors for the artists names and the pictures). Yes--eventually the kids do
pick at the contact paper, but it lasts pretty well. Toward the end of the
year, I have to replace them.

Mary H.