how do you mark the tables?

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 16:43:25 PDT

O.K..... So far, most people don't seem to have anything thing on their art
tables while they're giving directions. How then, do you call up the
different tables? We have very high ceilings and I don't like the idea of
hanging a picture of an artist above each table. I'm afraid that if I tape
anything to the tables the children will pick at it. Right now I have
colored yarn tied around the handles of the bins. I call the "red" table or
the "blue" table to get supplies. How else could I mark the tables? By the
way, they have white table tops.
sky in nj

---