High School Ceramics Poster Offer

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 14:05:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Some of you high school ceramics teachers might
interested in this poster offer.

From Errol Willett:

The exhibition "Shaped Clay 2004" a national juried
high school exhibition at the Everson Museum in
Syracuse, NY took place last spring and the poster
is now going out in the mail. Posters are big, full
color and show all accepted works, student names,
schools and prizewinners. $5/each in a tube, $2/each
folded in envelope. If interested contact:

Errol Willett
Shaped Clay Society
121 Comstock Art
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244-5050

Make checks to "Shaped Clay Society"

Errol Willett
Syracuse University Ceramics

I have asked Errol about getting some images of
student work from this exhibit. Right now - it is not
online.

Judy Decker