Birds in African Art - images to inspire (garden art projects)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 13:53:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Garden Art ideas came up on Getty list.... Here is a
page of Birds in African Art to inspire a lesson with
kids:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/af-birds.htm
All images are from Tribal-Art-Auction House
Zemanek-Münster. I have larger - higher resolution
images I can send to you for your PowerPoint and other
in class use (for teachers only). Include the
copyright information (request images off list)

I can see these inspiring a ceramic lesson, plaster
addition or paper mache. This page is linked from my
African Art links page - and also from the Pueblo
Birds lesson plan.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====