Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kindergarten Line Design Lesson Plan - on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 11:08:08 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many list members downloaded (or were forwarded) Pam
Stephens' 15 Kindergarten lesson plans. The starch
line design lesson is now online:
Kathleen Arola has sent it back with her adaptations.
This is how Pam's lessons will be added. When you send
me your adaptation, be sure to include a student
sample as so many want to see what the project looks
like (to get an an idea for student

All lessons sent back will be put online with
suggested resources. I added some alternatives. Pam's
lesson will not be sent out again. Many of you have
them already.

These will be linked to Early Childhood on IAD. One
down - 14 to go (smile).

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department