Kindergarten Line Design Lesson Plan - on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 11:08:08 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Many list members downloaded (or were forwarded) Pam
Stephens' 15 Kindergarten lesson plans. The starch
line design lesson is now online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/starchline.htm
Kathleen Arola has sent it back with her adaptations.
This is how Pam's lessons will be added. When you send
me your adaptation, be sure to include a student
sample as so many want to see what the project looks
like (to get an an idea for student
expectations/ability).

All lessons sent back will be put online with
suggested resources. I added some alternatives. Pam's
lesson will not be sent out again. Many of you have
them already.

These will be linked to Early Childhood on IAD. One
down - 14 to go (smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====