Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Name in Fish Design - Files for sharing

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:41:59 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

The name in Fish design lesson is a big hit with
Kathleen Arola's students.
Kathleen did this lesson with 2nd and 3rd graders.

The idea was originally shared by Marianne Galyk. I
may put this online in lesson plan format in the
future. For now, here are Kathleen's files for
Fish Clip Art to inspire
Save this file if it interests you. Fish images are
also available in Dover publications. I had a book
with all sorts of animals (copyright free images).
Check your library for books about fish...and you
can't beat real fish.
Name in Fish student examples:
Save this file if it interest you.
Rubric for Assessment:

I have also added Denise Panell's "Fish Bowl" to the
fish ideas page - Bowl in shape of fish.

Hope some of you "Go Fish" this year. Fish have
positive symbolism in many world cultures.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?