RE: what do you keep at your tables?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 06:37:00 PDT

I am slso one who keeps NOTHING on the tables. I do have helpers who pass
things out after directions are given. They are my P.A.W.s- Pannell's Art
Workers. Doesn't take long to pass anything out when you have helpers. :)

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Geoffrey McClain <skygeoff@comcast.net> =====
>I'm curious. I keep a large blue plastic bin on each of my 6 tables. I put
pencils, erasers and scissors in there. Do some of you add other things like
glue and markers? Just what do you keep at the tables at all times?
>I hate it when the kids reach in the boxes and start playing with the stuff
while I'm giving directions. And I do make it very clear that this is
forbidden. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
>Sky in NJ

---