Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 05:13:59 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "jospcedia joe" <jospcedia@galmail.co.za>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:13:43 +0200
From: "jospcedia joe" <jospcedia@galmail.co.za>
Subject: urgent
To: jospcedia@galmail.co.za
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:13:43 +0200
Dear Friend.
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Thomas Hadim, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called
me, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family
members and as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
and so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the
huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars
$24,000,000,that I have with a Bank/Security Company
abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatched it to charity organizations.email me at
I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.
God be with you.
Thomas.j.hapua