what do you keep at your tables?

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 03:25:04 PDT

I'm curious. I keep a large blue plastic bin on each of my 6 tables. I put pencils, erasers and scissors in there. Do some of you add other things like glue and markers? Just what do you keep at the tables at all times?
I hate it when the kids reach in the boxes and start playing with the stuff while I'm giving directions. And I do make it very clear that this is forbidden. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Sky in NJ

---