I am thinking of you

---------

From: SIZANA (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 01:44:30 PDT

Hello All Artsednetters and especially the ones facing the storms (or
hurricanes as you call them)

I have been lurking for a couple of months due to an excessive workload,
but feel I need to drop a line to let you know I am thinking of you. I
was in the US in July and am so glad I missed the hurricane season.

We get huge thunderstorms here but they only last a couple of hours,
nothing like what you are going through.

I was in the US for almost a month and the only museum or gallery I got
to see was the African Gold exhibition at the High Museum in Atlanta.
Loveley!!!!

Tracey Collier in Durban, South Africa

---