Re: Large classes...and pacing guides!

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 18:11:34 PDT

In a message dated 9/7/04 9:07:26 PM, croberts18@cox.net writes:

> We have a format...and it is done day-by-day...90 days total.  We
> have to list the activity or lesson for each day that you'll be working on
> it, the concept or emphasis that you are focusing on each day, the element
> or principle on which your lesson is based, the competencies from the NC
> Standard Course of Study that your lesson covers each day...and then, you
> have a place for any notes you need to show.  This has to be done for the
> entire semester...and has to be followed...to the best of your ability!

Wow. I am just trying to imagine what any one of a number of the "master
artists" that we all study and revere (and whose names come up in those Standard
Course of Studies) would say about this production line style of teaching you
are being required to do. arrrrrugh!!!!!!
best of luck to you...
kathy douglas

---