Re: Student Teacher question

---------

From: martha (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 17:58:31 PDT

Sid, Thank you. I'm glad you are not angry. Actually I'm one who works
extremely slow. Not everything of course, but my best work is done over
time. I envy people who can create very fast, but I want my students to
learn the "creative process". That creativity is a process that involves so
much. There is a great book called Trust the Process by Shaun McNiff. Great
advise for adults.
Martha

---