more on childrens books

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 16:10:33 PDT

Judy and all. One of the best books I know for a great bibiliography of
art related books is Susan Striker's book Young At Art. (2001) yup...the
Same Anti Coloring person. It is a book for toddlers...but much is useful
for the younger grades. She also has 40 pages of art songs and notes to
play them as well as words...if you do that kind of thing. ...lia

---