Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tessellation using Technology - images to share

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 14:10:02 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Stephanie Cavallaro's Graphic Arts I students enjoy
making tessellations on the computer. She begins with
some hands on the traditional way first. Click on the
Technology links at the top of this lesson:

I hope to put a page up on IAD of technology lesson
ideas (using MS Paint - or other software)- but for
now, Stephanie's student work will be on this page.

Thanks for sharing. If you have a successful lesson to
share send it my way.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department