RE: Children's Books About Art

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 13:06:43 PDT

I try to use books with many of my lessons.
Just today, I read "Camille and the Sunflowers" to my first graders before
studying VanGogh and drawing sunflowers in pastel. If the person (sorry, I
missed the original post!!) wants a list, I'd be glad to recomend some that I
use.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> =====
>Greetings Art Educators,
>
>A request for children's books about art has come on
>Art Education list and ArtsEducators.

---