Re: Quilt pictures posted

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 12:22:41 PDT

Wow, these quilts are great! I love the fish. I take it you did all
the work in putting the squares together and attaching the backing???
Sid

>>> jouets@charter.net 09/03/2004 9:16:50 PM >>>
There are pictures of the 6 quilts that all grade levels participated
in
making for our school theme here:
http://artoutpost.blogspot.com
They were donated to local clinics and community organizations. Thanks
again
to all who shared quilting experiences and ideas!
Deborah

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---