Re: Heather - Character Ed Lesson and Keith Haring

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 15:46:40 PDT

Good ideas!
I like the 3-d figures, that would be great. I'd love to see this bloom
into a permanent piece for the school. We are working hard this year to
build a sense of pride in the kids of their school. We had big
administrative problems the past couple of years that finally have
gotten straightened out and it really did a number on the kid's
attitudes. A collaborative piece that was permanent would be a great
morale builder for them.
  Great example, too- I remember Woody did some 3-d figures based on
Haring too- I will let you all know how this progresses.
Thanks-
Heather

On Sep 6, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Judith Decker wrote:

> Greetings Heather and all,
>
> Character ed is something we teach all year long - not

---