Whimsical Metal Sculpture Lesson Plan (MS-HS)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 13:54:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Vivian Komando shared her lesson for Whimsical Metal
Sculptures:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Vivian-metal.htm

I have included a photo gallery of some of the
contemporay artist's work (with permission of the
artist, Beth Piver)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/piver.htm
You can create your own PowerPoint. Vivian's
PowerPoint was too big to put on the site. Vivian had
additional works - but these will give you the idea.
Beth Piver's images will not remain on the site for
long. I just wanted to include them now so you can see
how much fun it is to use contemporary art. You will
get more ideas for assemblage sculpture by looking at
Piver's web site (http://www.bethpiver.com/).

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

=====