Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Student Teacher question

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 08:57:44 PDT

As a student I would also create discipline problems in the class if I could
do good work quickly and be graded down for it! Give them more work, have a
few higher quality materials they can work with, let them have an ongoing
project "on the side" that they can work on whenever they finish a shorter

Clay animation is good for that. It takes forever but can be done in little