Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More Digital Art to Inspire (sites)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 08:22:52 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have now gone through all of the links Luc sent.

Here are more digital art sites you may want to visit:

This is by Frogdot- Images of Woody the Mannequin -
using Bryce and Poser.
I did lik this as I can see it inspiring non-digital
art using your mannequins, too. How about an Art
Parody lesson? Woody sitting in the place of the
figure in the painting. I linked up Marat. I also
liked Forgotten Tools.

This is linked on Art Styles:

I did find Frogdot's email address and have asked
permission to show images since your servers may block
the sites.

2-D and 3-D frogs by Frogdot (I didn't link this)
Traditional and Digitl Art by Frogdot (I didn't link

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources