RE: Whew! Frances is gone!

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 06:39:32 PDT

Marsha,

It is really interesting to hear from someone in the storm. The news always tends to exaggerate so I never know what to believe. It does look like you have had alot of damage around you.Do most of the people stay home and not evacuate?

Good luck with your cleanup and with Ivan, I think that is the next one. Are you in school now? Will you have some days off so everyone can get back to normal?

Take care,

---