Re: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 05:39:20 PDT

My prayers are with you guys. The TV coverage looks nasty, and I can only
imagine what it must be like being right in the middle of it. A few years
ago Andrew (I think, or maybe Hugo) made its way to Altanta, and left a
terrible path of destruction. The weather here right now is very overcast,
but nothing serious. We're supposed to get heavy rain and thunderstorms
Monday and Tuesday.

Stay safe.

Judie J

>Marsha,
>Things here in south Florida are very windy and rainy. We shuttered
>our house up yesterday and it seems like we've been in a cave for 30
>hours. Television keeps us up to date on what the weather is "outside"
>- the eye of the storm is about 50 miles north of us - we're getting
>hurricane force gusts of wind and some rain. This is supposed to keep
>up until Sunday night. Hang in there, Marsha - by the time Frances
>gets to you, I hope that she is just a bit of rain and a mild breeze
>(two of my daughters live in orlando!). Be safe - hunker down - find a
>safe room.
>peace,
>ann
>

>---