9-11 Quilts - Art About Peace - Patriotic Art Ideas

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 13:43:13 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have added Heather Leal's group quilts to the page
for Patriotic Art Ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wall.htm

If you have any ideas to share, I will add them, too.
I will link this page up to my Art about Peace page
and will link it up to lesson plans after I get some
more ideas added.

Judy Decker