Re: Internet telephone

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 12:55:46 PDT

Harold Olejarz wrote:
> This is from today's NYT. I tried it and it works!!!! You can actually
> call people in Europe for 2 - 3 cents a minute! You can also call
> anywhere in the USA for 2 cents a minute.

Hi Harold,
I guess I'm old fashion, I'll stick with the old system. Frani is on the
phone to KC now. She will talk for hours. We pay AT&T $49.00 per
month to make an unlimited amount of long distance calls. That compares
to 40 hours of calls at 2 cents per minute. She can walk all over the
house with her head set on and talk, talk, talk and not tie up my
computer. Of course she also gets an additional kickback from AT&T
cause she worked there forever, so it's even cheaper. As you know,
I haven't learned how to use that damn cell phone yet. I'm still in the
stone age - no ATM's, no debit card, etc. Of course most of my phone
calls last 3 minutes.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons