Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Monoprint Self Portraits - lesson idea

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 12:07:43 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have added Holly Kincaid's monoprint self portrait
lesson idea to the lesson plan on Incredible Art
This is linked from Elementary and Middle School
plans. Holly will send images of student work. She
says this unit is always successful.

I have Holly's Artsonia school site linked from my
page on Art Teachers's Web Pages. Holly teaches middle
school in Dublin, Virginia.

Sending prayers to all of our list members in the path
of Francis.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department