Re: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 11:34:51 PDT

Here in south Florida - all is okay. Lots of wind and rain squalls.
Our house is intact - a tree is uprooted in the back yard- we still
have electricity. My brother in West Palm didn't fare so well - his
wife's car was flooded with 6 inches of water, his other car had two
windows blown out. All of his trees are down and he has no
electricity. But, the important thing is that he and his family are
okay. My brother-in-law (in Illinois) is driving down a generator and
all sorts of supplies for them. The storm is now in Orlando as it
passes over the state. My daughters report high winds and some rain
from their apt. near Orlando. They're fine - we're just hoping that
this blasted storm hurries up and gets out of this state... Jan and
Marsha,
hang in there - my thoughts are with you.
peace,
ann

---