RE: Frances Update from FL

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 09:56:28 PDT

Ha Ha - I've been trying to get all of my laundry done, as well. Similar thoughts. What strange things happen. I also made a roast, baked potatoes, and brownies for lunch today. My kids teased me - last hurricane I baked cookies. I like your idea of the popcorn. We'll have to do that. Don't know how long we'll be without power - when we lose it. Everything in this house is electric. My freezer and refridgerator is crammed tight with containers of water - to help it stay cool longer when the power goes. We, too have had some heavy rain and very gusty winds. It's supposed to get much worse tonight.
At church this morning there were around 20 people there, but when we got out, the weather hadn't changed much. It does seem to have gotten more gusty lately. I am praying God squashes this or sends it on it's way promptly. More than that, I am praying for those folks on the east coast who sat under this all yesterday... and now today.
Jan in Tampa