Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: "Children Beyond Borders" - Mixed Media Lesson - all grade levels

Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 07:29:35 PDT

Wow, Judy! I've just spent 45 minutes enjoying the online box exhibit! It's a knockout! My head is spinning with ideas. It seems to be the perfect project assignment for expressive assemblages rich with personal meaning. Thanks so much for the heads up. J.

Judith Decker <> wrote:

>VSA Arts selected a basic 4" cardboard box - and the
>children have altered it:

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at