RE: Quilt pictures posted

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 06:48:21 PDT

They're terrific, Deborah. How is the fish quilt assembled? Did you mention the kind of fabric you used? I'm sure all this info has been shared here previously, but I don't know how to locate the exchanges. Can someone tell me how? Thanks, all. J.

"dkj" <jouets@charter.net> wrote:

>There are pictures of the 6 quilts that all grade levels participated in
>making for our school theme here:
>http://artoutpost.blogspot.com

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.