RE: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 03:57:21 PDT

It's now Sunday morning and we here on the west coast of FL had a few gusts last night but are just getting another feeder band of storms. Heard the weather guy on the radio say that they are pretty nasty. Up till now we have had intermittent rain - very intermittent. Marsha and Ann, my prayers are with you - Frances is no hurri - cane. Our school sits in a low area, and my classroom often has water up to the door after a simple heavy rain. I'm concerned about stuff up there. We'll just see. Again, there's no prediciting these things.
 There is a feeder band of heavy squalls just east of here (Tampa), but the pacing of this storm is exceedingly slow and therefore, unpredictable. My husband, a pastor, is heading up to church right now. I'm planning to go up for services which will be in 1 1/2 hrs. There is a band of heavy squalls headed here soon. I'll let you know if anybody shows at church. It's all in God's hands. I won't do anything stupid, tho.
Updating you from west FL,
Jan