Re: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 20:21:49 PDT

In a message dated 9/4/2004 3:27:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
woodyduncan@comcast.net writes:

> We also have miles and miles
> of beach, just no water.
>
> Stay Safe from Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Yes, I'm still here. We are getting the first bands in Orlando now. This
hurricane covers the size of the FL peninsula so there is no getting away from it.
We have a generator this time so we can keep food for a few days. Woody, your
coaxing sounds good right now! Miles of beach, hmmmmm!

I will stay in touch and report in as long as we have internet. They say we
will get our part tomorrow as the storm is moving at a slow 5 mi. an hour. That
is not good news. There is too much time for it to dump LOTS of water on us.
Charlie moved out in 12 hours. Does this peninsula float???

Keep praying that it goes out to sea.

 Still calm Marsha.

---