safety charts and information/ copies of interesting art stuff...links

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 18:46:44 PDT

check these out Good links to use if you don't have them yet Judy, lia

http://www.ci.tucson.az.us/arthazards/medium.html

and if you have the time...this site has some great old and contemporary
material. That is how I found the above site.

http://www.noteaccess.com/ and this next one...

For example here is info about working with plaster a recent topic of
conversation. Go to materials and you will find information about a ton of
them.

http://www.noteaccess.com/MATERIALS/Plaster.htm

I was looking for something else when I ran into art education theory
here........ http://www.noteaccess.com/APPROACHES/ArtEd/History/index.htm

---