Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

safety charts and information/ copies of interesting art stuff...links

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 18:46:44 PDT

check these out Good links to use if you don't have them yet Judy, lia

and if you have the time...this site has some great old and contemporary
material. That is how I found the above site. and this next one...

For example here is info about working with plaster a recent topic of
conversation. Go to materials and you will find information about a ton of

I was looking for something else when I ran into art education theory