RE: plaster sculpture dust- new link

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 17:44:21 PDT

Ok, for some reason, the first link isn't working, but the second is, so you
can still get to it.
The lesson is "Van Gogh Spackle Landscapes" and it is about a fourth of the
way down on the right side of the page. The page has TONS of lessons, so be
patient in allowing it to load. You won't be sorry!

Denise

 I saw this idea on Artsonia and have decided to try it with plaster (the plan
calls for spackle) . Because they work in it when it is wet, it seems much
safer. I have a 100 pound box of plaster to use up, so I hope it works!

http://www.artsonia.com/teachers/projects/plan.asp?id={14D46BFC-5C77-4072-84E4-BD7C2A088BAF}

Other art lesson ideas:
http://www.artsonia.com/teachers/projects/

Denise Pannell