RE: plaster sculpture dust

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 17:34:04 PDT

***************************
 So is introducing Plaster Sculpture a bad thing? Just wondering because it
 is, or was now, a project I had intended to work on with my 8th graders in a
 couple of weeks. Now, I'm rethinking the project I had in mind and a bit
 worried about the one I did with my kids last year creating simulated lava.
 Any insight to using plaster or not using plaster and maybe suggesting an
 alternative is greatly appreciated.> Mahalo,> Cathy> Honolulu, HI
 I saw this idea on Artsonia and have decided to try it with plaster (the plan
calls for spackle) . Because they work in it when it is wet, it seems much
safer. I have a 100 pound box of plaster to use up, so I hope it works!

http://www.artsonia.com/teachers/projects/plan.asp?id={14D46BFC-5C77-4072-84E4-BD7C2A088BAF}

Other art lesson ideas:
http://www.artsonia.com/teachers/projects/

Denise Pannell