Re: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 16:40:44 PDT

Marsha,
Things here in south Florida are very windy and rainy. We shuttered
our house up yesterday and it seems like we've been in a cave for 30
hours. Television keeps us up to date on what the weather is "outside"
- the eye of the storm is about 50 miles north of us - we're getting
hurricane force gusts of wind and some rain. This is supposed to keep
up until Sunday night. Hang in there, Marsha - by the time Frances
gets to you, I hope that she is just a bit of rain and a mild breeze
(two of my daughters live in orlando!). Be safe - hunker down - find a
safe room.
peace,
ann

---