Re: Pinwheel about art styles - Melissa's lesson idea

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 14:53:15 PDT

Greetings Lauren,

I don't think anyone shared that lesson plan - only
images. Here is Melissa Speelman's idea:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/files/melissa-pin.htm

I still have not written a complete lesson plan for
this. Maybe you will be the one to write up the lesson
plan and submit? (crediting Melissa for the idea).
This is in the File for Sharing folder on IAD - a
"perk" for list members. I will link it for the world
to see once the complete lesson plan is written.

I was curious - it does come up in the search of the
site on the home page - enter pinwheel. It also comes
up when you do a Google search pinwheel artsednet

Judy Decker