Re: Hope to still get Getty...

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 12:26:55 PDT

I know folks all over the country have you in their thoughts.
Please stay safe and sound. I recently moved away from
tornado country. But, tornados come and go quickly and do
not cover such a wide path. The triplets are back there in
Kansas. Buddy has a basement and a backup generator that
comes on automatically if the power fails. They have needed
it a couple of times already.

I'm in the desert now. If we get 8 inches of moisture a year
we are in luck. Besides being safer and dryer, the insurance
rates are at least 1/2 of tornado alley. We also save on electricity
because we turned it off three weeks ago and just opened the
windows. If any of you in and around Florida are considering a
place to retire, the door is still open. We also have miles and miles
of beach, just no water.

                        Stay Safe from Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703